Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI, and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
- Gather, analyze and document business and functional requirements from departmental stakeholders
- Analyze data and business processes to recommend strategic improvements to operations (policies, process, and tools)
- Write clear and detailed functional requirements/user stories
- Ensure proper Key Performance Indicators are set and measured to determine the impact of process changes
- Partner with internal teams to understand stakeholder issues and assist with prioritization
- Manage project and program timelines to launch key improvements in policy, process, and tools as prioritized
- Stay informed about the challenges of regional operational teams and frontline managers
- Anticipate, identify, and drive resolution of technical challenges and inter-dependencies to reduce friction for customers and agents
- Have a sense for the degree and types of communications leadership, middle management, developers, and product leaders each require to be an effective communicator
- Demonstrate the ability to earn trust with those that have different perspectives, backgrounds, and skillsets
- Establish regular communication cadence for senior leadership on process progress and performance issues
- 5+ years of relevant business process optimization experience
- Ability to use analytical skills to influence and help global managers improve their operations
- Understands and demonstrates an ability to learn and document workflow and process requirements across global departments
- Understands business functions related to the reporting and data needed
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical employees across the organization
- Excited about learning new technologies and creating a great customer experience
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Must be creative and comfortable translating business requirements into technical requirements
- Experience working and thriving in a collaborative work environment
- Ability to travel internationally – up to 10%
- Experience in a customer support or contact center environment
- Experience with Agile methodology, scrum master certification a plus
- Ability to apply data and Lean or Six Sigma style analysis to contribute to operational excellence
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).