As the VP of Business Intelligence, you will be the critical stakeholder in FloSports business intelligence systems. You will work across the company to define, gather and deliver the data and insights teams need to make critical business decisions. You will be a key player in building our strategy as well as evaluating its effectiveness. You will manage a team of data engineers to build the system you architect and a team of data analysts to deliver critical data across the company.
- Own the end to end analytics and business intelligence platform at FloSports.
- Own the overall budgeting process for all aspects of business intelligence at FloSports.
- Allocate the FloSports business intelligence budget to best achieve data objectives across the entire organization.
- Manage a team of data engineers tasked with maintaining and improving the FloSports data platform.
- Manage a team of analysts/data scientists who provide analysis to all FloSports teams.
- Manage and oversee our event forecasting process.
- Own the overall Data roadmap with goals of increasing reliability, accuracy and functionality of Flo’s data.
- Be a key player in strategy development/decisions by understanding and providing actionable insights to the senior leadership team.
- Take ownership in driving a culture of data informed decision making across the organization.
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2006, FloSports is a venture-backed OTT subscription video streaming service dedicated to sports, offering live and on-demand access to hundreds of thousands of competition events across 25+ sports in the US and abroad. FloSports’ vision is to finally give underserved sports the love they deserve. With a growing library of more than 300,000 hours of premium content including news, expert commentary, films, documentaries and more, FloSports has established itself as an innovator and leader in sports streaming. Finally your sport has a home.
HOW WE DO IT:
We are the CEOs of our own work and are accountable for the tasks and responsibilities assigned to us. We take pride in creating the content that fans love. We row in the same direction and work together on our common vision. We build and strengthen our relationships through teamwork and respect. We embrace challenges, ask questions and are allowed to fail as long as we learn. We are passionate about building tribes and communities worth belonging to. We are innovative, curious, and have an appetite for making things better. Does this sound like you?
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY:
At FloSports, we are bonded by our passion for sports and our purpose to unite communities around experiences that finally give underserved sports the love they deserve. We recognize the need to build a company that seeks out, embraces, and celebrates our individual differences, ideas, and talent. FloSports is committed to the pursuit of a fair, equal and inclusive workplace where everyone is given the opportunity to grow to their fullest potential. As such, we are intentional in our hiring practices in an effort to overcome systemic biases we may be blind to. FloSports has adopted the “blind recruiting” process, which aims to open this opportunity to more candidates, help us be more objective in how we review applicants and mitigate bias in our decision making processes.
- Recognized as one of 2020’s Top Workplaces by the Austin-American Statesman
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Peace of mind through company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- Generous 401(K) company match
- Progressive parental leave policies
- Flexible paid vacation and work environment
- Free laundry service for all positions that require travel
- Company sponsorship donation to youth teams coached by our employees
- Bring your dog to work- everyday!
- Stocked snack bar, catered lunch and breakfast tacos every week
- Modern and collaborative office environment