Manager, Workforce Analytics
LegalZoom is the nation’s leading provider of personalized, online legal solutions and legal documents for businesses and families. We are high-growth and fast-paced with a mission to disrupt the legal industry by bringing great legal help to people at a reasonable price. We believe in hard work, passion, and innovation for what we do and how we deliver.
Manager position directly responsible for the strategic direction, oversite, and execution of all day to day Workforce Management (WFM) and Data Analytics Operations for Customer Care Operations. The Manager will place a tactical emphasis on workforce planning while demonstrating a strong understanding of how planning and creating forecasting and staffing / capacity requirements translate to scheduling and real-time management to support the teams and units within Customer Care Operations. Accountable for the development and strategic implementation of the long term and short term staff modeling, resource scheduling, and real-time management. Responsible for the development and management of staffing models used to optimize the operations workforce to enable industry leading customer experience and operational service levels.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Responsible for the strategy and day-to-day management of WFM functions; including forecasting, scheduling, real-time operations, staffing and technology needs and utilization.
- Actively leads and facilitates discussions of performance to forecast, partnering with operations leaders to optimize both forecast and performance capabilities.
- Sets goals for teams with a focus on improving customer experience and continuous improvement of WFM and Data Analytics operations, including the execution of multi-year roadmap.
- Ensures data analysts understand the business process and performance to be measured, while partnering with operations leaders to identify process gaps and improvements to be supported by measurement/reporting.
- Provides proactive analysis, presentations, and strategic recommendations for driving business improvements. Sponsors integrated workforce support, driving standardization of processes, scale and efficiency. Creates criteria for forecast evaluation systems, evaluate effectiveness of existing and proposed workforce Accountable for all recruiting, interviewing, hiring and training..
- Responsible for delivery of projects and initiatives within the organization management activities. Ensures that effective technology solutions are utilized consistently.
- Develop a data strategy and standardization of best practices to ensure the accuracy and scalability of workforce analytics.
- Provides analytical support for special projects.
- Collaborate business owners on identifying opportunities to further optimize our workforce.
- Communicates and works with staff members, management, Human Resources, and Accounting.
- Performs any other related duties as required or assigned.
- 10+ years experience in Workforce Management, preferably in contact centers with at least 300 employees.
- 15+ years relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills
- Ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision making.
- Ability to be highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to organize information and have attention to detail and accurately follow procedures.
- Ability to work alone with minimum supervision and with others in a team environment, occasionally under time pressure and on several tasks at the same time.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with co-workers, management team, other Departments, vendors, and outside agencies, including being sensitive to professional ethics.
- Ability to work occasionally evenings and weekends to meet deadlines.