Workforce Management Forecast Analyst at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Forecast & Capacity Planning Analyst to Procore’s Workforce Management team. In this role, you’ll support our Customer Success and Sales organizations by forecasting customer contacts, analyzing patterns and building/revising statistical models, conducting analyses to support process improvement initiatives while managing all headcount movement and other analyses as needed.
This position reports to the Sr. Manager, Workforce and is based in our Austin, TX offices located at the heart of downtown. Domestic travel is minimal (1x per quarter); mainly to California to meet with our Finance and the Data Science teams. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Create and run forecasting scenarios to accurately predict the impact of internal and external factors on call volume patterns and distributions
- Support the implementation, administration, and ongoing maintenance of customer contact demand; provide executive leaders with summary reports and analysis of demand fluctuations and metrics
- Manage all headcount movement across Custom Success by building, maintaining, and updating complex staffing models and delivering accurate staffing plans across multiple sites and regions
- Partner with Finance, Data Reporting, Scheduling and Customer Strategy teams to understand changes in business operations and incorporate them in the models
- Provide a detailed analysis of call trends and ensure adequate staffing levels to achieve service level goals and reduce operating costs
- Create new sales capacity models using funnel math; incorporating touch points, contact and conversion rates
- Manage all headcount movement across sales; proactively assess headcount shifts up segment to ensure proper staffing at all levels
- Focus across the organization on sales process, infrastructure, and strategy
- Work with sales VPs to align on strategy, team organization, and augmenting for scale
What we’re looking for:
- BS/BA in Business Administration and or equivalent work experience is required
- 5+ years combined experience in workforce management/contact center forecasting, capacity planning, data analytics, and using WFM software (Aspect, Calabrio, or Nice)
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills and experience collecting and interpreting large data sets to solve problems
- Superior organization and time-management skills required
- Strong oral and written communication skills with all levels of personnel, and ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Knowledge of data mining and analysis tools including MS Excel, SQL, Google Sheets, etc. desired
- Knowledge of R, Python, VBA and other similar programming language and related statistical analysis modules highly desired
- Experience working with NICE workforce management software is preferred
- Experience with forecasting processes and capacity modeling is required
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.