Workforce Operations Analyst (Call Center) at LegalZoom
LegalZoom.com is seeking a Workforce Operations Analyst to join our team. The Workforce Operations Analyst reports to the Manager of Workforce Management and is part of the Call Center Operations Organization. Ideal candidate will have schedule availability between the hours of 10am-9pm, M-F with some weekend and extended hours, as needed.
What you’ll do:
Candidate will serve as an Operations Analyst in a Contact Center environment responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Analyze call center metrics
- Provides proactive suggestions to business based on the data provided
- Historical forecasting
- Scheduling workforce both proactively and on demand to ensure appropriate staffing levels are met to meet SLAs
- Manages changes to scheduling to ensure adequate daily resource coverage.
- Communicate with management and operations team to ensure compliance with company standards.
- Analyze PTO submissions and approve/deny based on their effect on operations.
- Processes schedule trade requests for posted schedules
- Processes management requests for modifications of scheduling events (meetings/training, etc.).
- Use accuracy of schedule measurements for continuous improvement, including making recommendations to improve scheduling efficiency and team member satisfaction.
- Provides analytical support for special projects.
- Collaborate business owners on identifying opportunities to further optimize our workforce.
- Communicates and works with staff members, management, Human Resources, and Accounting.
- Performs any other related duties as required or assigned.
- 2-5 years of experience in Workforce Management, preferably in contact centers with at least 100 employees.
- Bachelor degree preferred, or 3 plus years relevant work experience.
- Experience with Workforce Management software (scheduling, performance tracking, reporting)
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills, with emphasis on forecasting.
- Ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision making.
- Ability to be highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to organize information and have attention to detail and accurately follow procedures.
- Ability to work alone with minimum supervision and with others in a team environment, occasionally under time pressure and on several tasks at the same time.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with co-workers, management team, other Departments, vendors, and outside agencies, including being sensitive to professional ethics.
- Ability to sit the entire work day viewing a computer monitor.
- Ability to work occasionally evenings and weekends to meet deadlines.
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity