3D General Artist
Who We Are
At SubVRsive, our focus is on leveraging the emerging technologies of VR and AR to deliver applications, training, and tools for businesses and consumers. Our team has built experiences for the biggest players in a host of industries including retail, finance, tech, and automotive.
You can see some of our interactive work here.
What This Job Is All About
We are looking for a generalist artist to build top quality art assets on our interactive applications team. The primary responsibility for this role will be 3D art asset creation, specifically 3D modeling, texturing and UVing, and character animation. We are considering candidates from Junior to Senior level for this role.
- 3D modelling and animation experience in 3DS Max or Maya
- Texture creation in Photoshop. PBR texture creation
- Game editor experience in Unity and Unreal
- At least 1 year of professional experience at a game studio
- A portfolio or demo reel demonstrating your relevant artistic abilities
Nice to Haves:
- Experience creating UI Art assets
- Realtime VFX
- Concept art
- Virtual or Augmented reality experience
- Motion capture
Please include a link to your portfolio or demo reel as part of your submission.