Designer at Whole Foods Market (Austin, TX)
To be successful in this role, the Designer will have expertise in executing design systems across all brand touchpoints (physical retail signage and merchandising displays, traditional media-outdoor/posters, digital placements onsite, paid social). You’ll work with the Creative Director of Design and Senior Designer to execute deliverables with speed and accuracy. You’ll also bring your conceptual design abilities in exploring new solutions our templates.
This role is based in Austin TX, within the Whole Foods Market corporate offices. We are a people-first company and big egos don’t work out here. We thrive on collaboration and have a laid-back but hard-working culture.
- Execute and evolve the Amazon Fresh brand style guide across all in-store and digital channels
- Design and execute promotional and seasonal campaigns
- Present work to Creative Director of Design
- Collaborate with counterparts in Art Direction, Copy and Packaging to ensure campaign consistency and that design is optimally executed for each channel
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (familiarity with Google Sketch)
- Agility and adaptability in learning new tools and design platforms
- Ability to operate among ambiguity and fast-changing business goals
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while maintaining a clear sense of priorities
- 2+ years of design agency or in-house brand experience
- Experience visual design
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.