Graphic Designer at DISCO
DISCO is looking for talented and passionate Graphic Designers to join our growing marketing team. You will report to the Creative Director and collaborate with other marketing team leaders to design print collateral, websites, emails, social media, slide presentations, event signage, and more. This role is for marketing — it does not involve designing for the DISCO software itself.
Do you draw cartoons in your spare time? Did you take a photography class, but never get to put those skills to use? There will be ample opportunities for multidisciplinary projects, so if you have a hidden talent for illustration, video production, animation, motion graphics, photography, or any other creative endeavour, we would love to talk to you.Who You Are
- You have a portfolio that contains strong examples of composition, typography, creativity, and attention to detail in a variety of mediums.
- You have ideas, confidence, and a passion for doing good work, not just getting the job done.
- You are proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- You have a thorough understanding and ability to produce creative for both online and print applications.
- You get extra credit for any special skills in illustration, photography, typography, creative writing, or any other creative talents you might have.
- As a member of the Creative Services department, your role is to make DISCO look good. Creating a professional appearance for the company is valuable to current customers, prospective customers, and your fellow employees.
- You will execute beautiful and functional design for a variety of print and digital projects. You will create layouts using modern typographic grids and develop imagery that aligns with DISCO's current branding, taking the designs to final deliverables.
- You will handle expectations and deadlines with internal clients and vendors to keep projects on track.
To apply, submit your resume, a cover letter, and a portfolio of work samples.
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology — and we’re just getting started.
Founded in 2012, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO as their ediscovery solution for compliance, disputes, and investigations.
Annual company revenues have more than doubled every year since our founding. We have raised more than $135 million in venture capital, more than any other enterprise legaltech company. We are using this investment to accelerate growth in the $12.5 billion ediscovery market — and to expand our platform beyond ediscovery, applying our unique combination of world-class engineering and deep legal expertise to build products that will transform other areas of legal practice. We opened our London office in 2018 and have plans to further expand our presence outside the United States.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus and equity
- Flexible PTO
- Free catered lunches every day as well as free snacks and beverages
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.