Graphic Designer at Realized
Realized Holdings provides wealth-management solutions for real estate investors. We focus upon helping our clients defer taxes when selling investment properties and utilize unique investment strategies and tax optimized real-estate solutions to help meet our client’s financial and lifestyle goals through real estate investing. In a sense, we are financial consultants for an investor’s real estate portfolio. We have been in business since 2015 with plans for growth through industry leading service and technology.
Our office is located in downtown Austin and offers a friendly, collaborative work environment that is fiercely engaged with delivering outstanding customer service and value to our clients and partners.
Realized Holdings is seeking a Graphic Designer to work on a long term contract basis with our Marketing team in Austin, TX. You will utilize your creativity to assist the team with design initiatives that includes designing custom corporate websites, branding themes for online software, creating assets for mobile applications and producing demand-generating marketing materials. You will get to work in a highly collaborative environment and will have the opportunity to develop and advance the design of our website, application, print materials and other marketing strategies.
- Work directly with the marking team, project managers and developers through the entire web process, from concept to completion.
- Conceptualize, plan and design websites and marketing materials.
- Work closely with members of the Marketing Team to insure timely completion of deliverables
- Must be an excellent listener, capable of handling discovery conversations and interpreting needs in visual designs.
- Be open and enthusiastic about contributing to our expanding range of creative services
- Responsible for ensuring that all brand, style and UX/UI best practices are adhered to.
Required Education and Experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- 2 years of related experience
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with website, web animation and e-marketing design
- Familiar with HTML/CSS and relevant tools and web applications
- General copy/creative writing, editing and proofreading experience
- Strong design skills and knowledge of typography, color theory, and layout
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills
- Ability to create and bring ideas to fruition
- Possess a solid understanding of user interface for maximizing usability
- Ability to work, contribute, and thrive with the creative process and in a collaborative environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Project and time management skills
- Strong commitment to excellence; detail-oriented with the ability to convey a thought, idea and/or end result.
- Portfolio of sample work