FloSports has led the way in establishing a world-class digital streaming experience for millions of fans, families and athletes of over 25 different underserved sports. Imagine creating a digital platform that unites the casual fan with the most dedicated spectator, both experiencing thrilling live events from around the world with interactive features, real time analytics, powerful broadcast technology and more. Combine that with our unique original sports content ranging from breaking news and expert commentary to feature films, documentaries and multi-episodic series. That’s what FloSports is all about. We have successfully revolutionized the global sports media industry- the result of creating a diverse team of technologists and die-hard wrestlers, creators and devoted cheerleading experts, designers and hockey enthusiasts, communicators and motorsport fanatics, producers and casual sports fans… united by a shared passion to delight the underrepresented communities we serve. We are creating a home for underserved sports and we’re looking for people like you to help us!
FloSports is seeking an exceptional Graphic Designer to help create cutting-edge, custom designs for our marketing team and other departments within the business. Our ideal candidate is a well rounded designer that is ready to join a hungry team. You'll be responsible for attacking a wide range of projects from campaigns, animated hype videos, landing pages and more. We're looking for someone comfortable enough to jump on a variety of tasks and willing to learn and create awesome campaigns.
We are open to fully remote candidates with the opportunity to travel to our Austin, TX office.
- Ability to provide multiple solutions to a given design challenge.
- Makes progress on designs & deliverables after feedback and direction is provided.
- Create and iterate client-facing deliverables on time such as conceptual sketches, detailed executions, templated systems and interface across multiple platforms.
- Work with senior creative leadership to develop design specs for production and development teams.
- Ability to defend and articulate design iterations and clearly present the concepts.
- Defends great ideas while being receptive to feedback and making necessary adjustments.
- Ability to build relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Manage timelines and deliverables while being proactive and prioritizing request
- Able to leverage resources, while knowing when to ask for help
- 2+ years design experience, preferably in-house
- Knowledge in a variety of creative tactics (print, web design, digital, social etc.)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Programming skills is a plus
- WordPress and/or Webflow experience is a plus
- Exceptionally well organized, detail oriented and deadline-driven
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY:
At FloSports, we are bonded by our passion for sports and our purpose to unite communities around experiences that finally give underserved sports the love they deserve. We recognize the need to build a company that seeks out, embraces, and celebrates our individual differences, ideas, and talent. FloSports is committed to the pursuit of a fair, equal and inclusive workplace where everyone is given the opportunity to grow to their fullest potential. As such, we are intentional in our hiring practices in an effort to overcome systemic biases we may be blind to. FloSports has adopted the “blind recruiting” process, which aims to open our opportunities up to more candidates, help us be more objective in how we review applicants and mitigate bias in our decision making processes.
- Recognized two years in a row as a Top Workplace by the Austin-American Statesman
- Flexibility at work - you can take control of your profession and personal schedule
- Strong remote work culture
- All-hands events hosted twice a year in beautiful Austin, Texas
- Annual equity awards for all top performers
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Peace of mind through company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- Generous 401(K) company match
- Progressive parental leave policies
- Unlimited paid time off
- Hack-a-thons and a full calendar of team-building and social events
- Free laundry service for all positions that require travel
- Company donation to youth teams and leagues that our employees coach
- Bring your dog to work- everyday!
- Stocked snack bar, catered lunch and breakfast tacos every week