Junior Motion Graphics Designer
Chive Media Group is looking for a Jr. Motion Graphics Designer to hop on board with the creative team that powers the newest, largest bar and restaurant media company in the world… CHIVE TV. This position requires a person with strong design skills, able to conceptualize and create high quality video graphics on the regular.
Whether it's creating broadcast packages for fail compilations or delivering custom creative for national ad campaigns, you have it in your bag of tricks to cater to whatever the project calls for… and consistently knock it out of the park.
- Ideal candidate is a designer that just so happens to be really freaking good at After Effects, is passionate about what they do,
- Organized, takes direction well, team player, not afraid to think outside the box.
- Challenges themselves to create original styles and not limit themselves to a single go-to look
- Strong familiarity with Adobe After Effects, as well as plug-ins such as Trapcode Particular and Element 3D
- Work hand in hand with marketing to deliver a quality on-brand product that meets clients expectations
- Create custom assets to package/complement a wide array of licensed video content
- Adobe After Effects Rock Star, with solid knowledge of Premiere, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Eye for design and keen sense of typography
- Advanced problem solving skills, ability to troubleshoot edit/technical problems
- Creative thinker with a strapping sense of design
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, and communicate progress
- Enthusiastically collaborative: an ability to work with a team of editors & producers
- Obsessive file organization skills
- A sense of humor and great attitude
- Bachelor's degree.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive hourly salary.
- 401(k) with a company match plan (after 6 months with the company).
- 2 stocked bars.
- Competitive medical/dental/vision insurance plans.
- Local fare from Great Austin restaurants.