Junior Photo Editor
About Main Street Hub:
Main Street Hub is the marketing platform for local businesses. Utilizing our proprietary technology, we integrate social media, customer reviews, and email marketing to help local businesses get more customers and keep them coming back, while saving them valuable time.
Backed by leading investors, Main Street Hub was founded in 2010 and has more than 600 team members in Austin, Texas. We serve 10,000 local business customers across the country and have published more than 10 million messages on social media and review sites on their behalf.
Main Street Hub has been named one of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine, one of the Best Places to Work in Austin by the Austin Business Journal, and a Top Workplace by the Austin American-Statesman.
For more information about Main Street Hub visit our site: http://www.mainstreethub.com and stay in touch Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For tips, tricks, and insights on the latest trends in social media marketing for small businesses, visit our blog.
Photo editors work with customers and photographers to ensure Main Street Hub acquires and edits one of the most important assets to develop our customers’ identity - amazing photos! This role will collaborate with stakeholders across departments to ensure that photographs are of the utmost quality.
- Own the end-to-end post-production of hundreds of photoshoots, editing photos to fit customer brand and Main Street Hub style.
- Adhere to and iterate upon guidelines for internal visual asset management and file storage.
- Use independent judgment and discretion to create and curate online photo galleries.
- Communicate and problem solve with photographers.
- Help to more deeply develop processes, style guides, etc.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Expertise with Adobe Lightroom.
- Proficient working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Relevant experience in a deadline- and process-driven environment.
- Keen attention to detail. Include the word armadillo in your resume or cover letter.
- Strong visual literacy.
- Must be able to thrive in an ever-evolving, fast-paced workplace, and can work at an efficient workflow.
- Strong communication and project management skills, able to coordinate and conduct assigned editing projects.
- Video editing capabilities are a plus.
- Mission-driven, values-based culture.
- Competitive pay.
- 15 days paid time off, plus company holidays.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision option.
- Paid parental leave.
- Fun, casual, urban office environment.