Junior Visual Designer
Jovio is a new and simple way to sell real estate. We’re a different kind of brokerage committed to the customer and not commissions. With Jovio, it’s possible to sell real estate and achieve selling goals for a flat fee.
- A day in the life of Jovio's Junior Designer will focus on producing creative content based on project briefs to meet Jovio's Marketing goals. The Junior Designer will be responsible for keeping projects on track from preliminary concepts to completion, and will collaborate with marketing and design teammates through creative feedback and revisions. Our ideal candidate has the ability to be resourceful within Jovio's Brand Guidelines to meet project requirements and uphold visual consistency between creative assets.
- Our ideal candidate can work at a lightning fast pace and quickly produce a high volume of content for assets including Web Banners, Blog and Landing Page Imagery, Emails, Print Material, Infographics, Internal Collateral, Presentation Decks, and more!
- The Junior Visual Designer can help build Jovio's visual language with a deep understanding of fundamental design principals. This candidate should be able to make confident design choices to render Illustrations, Typography Treatments, Iconography, Photography Treatments, and Page Layouts.
- This type of Designer can show hard work-ethic and bring positive creative energy to every task. This individual is excited by things like design history, tech & design trends, design critiques, design community, and new tools for design.
- This individual has an entrepreneurial spirit and is not afraid to take on large tasks to make a change.
- 1-3 years experience
- Design portfolio
- BA in Visual Design or related path
- Experience working in a team environment
- Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, MS Paint, Etc.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Design Critique
- Zeplin, UX Pin
- After Effects
- Adobe Animate or HTML5 animation
- Knowledge of Real Estate industry