Layout Designer at Arrive Logistics
- Design creative solutions for print & digital placements that achieve specific sales, marketing and training needs and meet the company's creative standards.
- Support the creation of Social media graphics.
- Execute collateral production (printing, business cards, and brand collateral).
- Assist with collateral updates and version control.
- Arrange page elements, design text elements, modify page graphics, and examine page proofs.
- Seek feedback from subject matter experts and successfully incorporate it into deliverables.
- Manage multiple, simultaneous, fast-paced projects as assigned.
- Plan projects, adhere to timelines, and provide regular project status and updates.
- Collaborate effectively across multiple verticals and make suggestions as necessary.
- Contribute to other Marketing projects & initiatives as needed!
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent experience
- One to three years of related work experience is highly preferred
- Composition skills; you have an eye for composition and always ensure that page elements are optimized for the reader!
- Typography skills; you have a strong grasp of typography principles and a keen understanding of how font sizes, hierarchy, and styles affect the reader’s experience.
- Drawing/sketching skills; you are able to communicate rough ideas through drawings or sketches before refining and rending the final design.
- Photo manipulation skills; you are able to edit and compose effective photography and imagery to further enhance the communication/messaging.
- Communication skills; you can effectively communicate ideas to artists & editors during the creation process.
- Software skills; you have experience using Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Google Slides. Experience using After Effects and Premiere Pro is a plus!
- Organized, with a proven ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and successfully!
- Able to receive constructive feedback and refine work accordingly.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and detail.
- A quick & efficient learner who is able to pick things up quickly.
- A proactive work ethic with a bias for action!
- A team player with a “let’s go” attitude!
- Make an immediate impact on a lean Marketing team.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX.
- Earn competitive hourly pay.
- Collaborate alongside experts in the logistics industry and leaders in Marketing.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays...lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out using our local gym discounts.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!