Lead User Experience Designer at Bright Health
- Collaborate with a team of designers in creating visions, forging concepts, and crafting the journey that will take our care team experiences to the next level.
- Work on multiple designs/projects at one time, using strong communication skills to manage time and expectations appropriately with a demonstrated ability to think strategically about the overall experience.
- Create journey maps to show and tell the steps required to complete simple or complex tasks.
- Define information architecture, hierarchy, and workflow expressed as diagrams and screen schematics.
- Have a deep understanding of how to design an omni-channel experience.
- Expert level knowledge of designing for multiple channels.
- Respect standards but constantly push where new ideas will improve the design, taking care to back your ideas up with qualitative testing and production metrics.
- Create look and feel of the interface through color, typeface, illustration, photography, and layout.
- Work with the product and engineering leadership to ensure timely delivery and alignment with product strategy.
- Generate design specifications for fonts, color, and layout and deliver graphical assets required to build interfaces across multiple digital platforms.
- Implement the mechanical aspects of a conceptual design for development, testing, and deployment.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- 10+ years of design experience with a strong portfolio of designs.
- Healthcare, Health Insurance, or Medical Industry experience strongly preferred
- Expertise in synthesizing and translating lots of information and/or data into cohesive and concise thoughts and plans. Articulating problems and solutions clearly to bring unity to teams.
- Strong interaction design competencies, able to translate complex features with large amounts of data into meaningful, usable, and intricately designed interfaces.
- Comfort working independently, with some guidance.
- Insatiable curiosity and passion about uncovering human truths, choices, and behaviors.
- Comfortable speaking and presenting to various audiences including C-Level executives.
- Excellent writing, interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong problem-solving, conceptual, and brainstorming skills.
- Ability to think outside the box and provide innovative alternatives to project, product, service or process related solutions as necessary.
- Proven experience in various types of user/customer research, user testing and analysis, insights generation, touchpoint/ journey mapping, workshop design and management, developing sketches/ low fidelity wireframes for digital prototypes, products, and or services.