Lead, UX Research at Unity
Unity Technologies is rapidly growing! We are seeking a Lead, UX Researcher for Unity’s Live & Digital Product organization, to lead user experience research across the Unity.com ecosystem.
In this role, you are an advocate of the user by ensuring we're delivering the best online experiences! You will build research plans that generate impactful insights, which will advise the creation of simple, sophisticated solutions for both B2B & B2C user flows. We are looking for a candidate with outstanding communication skills that can pivot flawlessly between customers and internal partners.What you’ll be doing
- Build deep customer understanding across cross-functional teams
- Consistently deliver insightful UX research projects on time and to the highest quality, while mentoring less experienced team members
- Conduct independent research on multiple aspects of digital product experiences
- Work with UX/UI designers, product managers, and engineers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, sometime ambiguous, and changing environment
- Generate reports that identify study findings (quantitative and qualitative) and recommendations that drive improved design, user experience and content discovery
- Excels in a fast paced, dynamic, and international environment
- Experience leading research initiatives that advise product & design direction
- User research methodologies and studies experience
- A firm understanding of information architecture and user flow
- Proactive communicator and master organizer
- Experience with user testing, surveys, and customer interviews
- Familiarity with usertesting.com, hotjar, and other insight platforms
- Past experience working with eCommerce websites
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.