Learning & Development Analyst at Whole Foods Market
- Provides Learning & Development support for assigned content categories and/or segments of the organization or for specific initiatives and programs.
- Partners with internal stakeholders, including Global, store / regional leadership and Retail team trainers, to define and develop
- learning solutions that accurately reflect individual and / or team development needs.
- Partners with all necessary stakeholders to understand training needs associated with new TM onboarding, product knowledge, compliance, leadership development, succession and replacement planning, providing advice and assistance where needed.
- Works with assigned content categories and/or organizations on the full range of Learning & Development functions, including: Conducting needs assessments to determine knowledge gaps, identify and recommend appropriate learning solutions, Planning, scheduling, researching, editing, and writing a wide range of learning experiences, using a variety of media. Designing and coordinating layout and organization and development of learning solutions, Designing learning program implementation and sustainability solutions, Preparing and distributing training content, such as instructional material, handouts, evaluation forms, visual aids, reports, etc., Delivering and / or facilitating training through various methods, including instructor led, virtually, or blended, Evaluating learning outcomes and recommending improvement strategies and tactics.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Learning & Development, Program & Project Management concepts, practices, and processes.
- Ability to brainstorm and assist in implementation of learning solutions within an assigned area of responsibility.
- Strong skills as a trainer / facilitator on a variety of subject areas.
- Builds engaging relationships with stakeholders through trust, teamwork, and direct communication.
- Tailors communication approach to specific situations and audiences.
- Provides first point of contact for leadership and / or Team Member questions.
- Facilitates the resolution of emerging transactional issues.
- Communicates and demonstrates support for TMS decisions even if not consistent with own point of view.
- Makes sound decisions based on available information.
- Gathers, consolidates, and analytically processes information.
- Ability to adjust processes and Learning & Development methods based on feedback and new information.
- Possesses clear understanding of business objectives of WFM and supported region / stores business objectives.
- Understands how effective people management systems can differentiate WFM from the competition.
- Understands the WFM product mix, supply base, and retail operations.
- Team-player with a positive attitude.
- Works effectively with others, in groups, in cross-functional settings, and with diverse stakeholders internally and externally.
- Adheres to the WFM principles and core values.
- Displays strong levels of customer service.
Education & Experience:
- BA/BS degree and 2-4 years’ relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.