About the Product Team: We’re an inspired team of dreamers, doers, and problem solvers driven to create world-class products for fans. We ignite underserved sports communities by delivering live streams, replays, exclusive content, and video on-demand for 25 different sports.
We’re looking for an end-to-end Product Designer to help execute our vision for delivering connected, customer-focused sports products to our customers.
We’re looking for someone who is relentless in their pursuit to create amazing customer experiences and has the curiosity to learn about innovative ways to deliver premium sports experiences for fans. The right candidate can balance qualitative and quantitative data to triangulate on the truth. Strong intuition, conviction, grit, and determination to find the right solution are characteristics we’re looking for.
- Above all else, be a great teammate
- 2+ years experience as a Product Designer
- Proficiency in Figma and other related design tools
- Be steadfast in your commitment to deliver amazing customer experiences
- Create insights-driven experiences that balance customer and business needs and drive engagement
- Assume a design leadership role and collaborate closely with product managers and engineers
- Gather and analyze quantitative and qualitative insights and leverage them to inform the problems you’re trying to solve
- Create user-flows, journey maps, wireframes, high-fidelity UI designs, documentation, and prototypes
- Partner with product managers to organize and facilitate user-testing for new features
- Work with cross-department stakeholders to understand internal workflows, strategies, and pain points that will inform new features
- Define and document new design patterns and ensure a consistency across our products
- Proactively seek out opportunities to gather constructive feedback early and often
- Present and articulate design decisions with clarity and rationale
- Prototyping experience using Origami, Principle, Webflow, etc.
- Experience creating cross-platform video-based products, especially in sports
- Experience building a global design system
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience in or with one of the sports we cover
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2006, FloSports is a venture-backed OTT subscription video streaming service dedicated to sports, offering live and on-demand access to hundreds of thousands of competition events across 25+ sports in the US and abroad. FloSports’ vision is to finally give underserved sports the love they deserve. With a growing library of more than 300,000 hours of premium content including news, expert commentary, films, documentaries and more, FloSports has established itself as an innovator and leader in sports streaming. Finally your sport has a home.
HOW WE DO IT:
We are the CEOs of our own work and are accountable for the tasks and responsibilities assigned to us. We take pride in creating the content that fans love. We row in the same direction and work together on our common vision. We build and strengthen our relationships through teamwork and respect. We embrace challenges, ask questions and are allowed to fail as long as we learn. We are passionate about building tribes and communities worth belonging to. We are innovative, curious, and have an appetite for making things better. Does this sound like you?
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY:
At FloSports, we are bonded by our passion for sports and our purpose to unite communities around experiences that finally give underserved sports the love they deserve. We recognize the need to build a company that seeks out, embraces, and celebrates our individual differences, ideas, and talent. FloSports is committed to the pursuit of a fair, equal and inclusive workplace where everyone is given the opportunity to grow to their fullest potential. As such, we are intentional in our hiring practices in an effort to overcome systemic biases we may be blind to. FloSports has adopted the “blind recruiting” process, which aims to open this opportunity to more candidates, help us be more objective in how we review applicants and mitigate bias in our decision making processes.
- Recognized as one of 2020’s Top Workplaces by the Austin-American Statesman
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Peace of mind through company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- Generous 401(K) company match
- Progressive parental leave policies
- Flexible paid vacation and work environment
- Free laundry service for all positions that require travel
- Company sponsorship donation to youth teams coached by our employees
- Bring your dog to work- everyday!
- Stocked snack bar, catered lunch and breakfast tacos every week
- Modern and collaborative office environment