Senior UI Designer at Keller Williams Realty International
What you’ll be called: Senior UI Designer
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named a Happiest Company to Work for in 2019; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and featured on the Training Magazine Training 125 list seven times, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where transforming the real estate industry through technology is our primary goal.
What you’ll do:
Lead the ideation and design of beautiful, interactive, movement-centered design experiences for mobile and web interfaces. Drive the KW website design process, partnering with company stakeholders to redefine the web brand and increase adoption.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create wireframes and interactive prototypes for web and mobile interfaces utilizing established style guides and content models.
- Iterate rapidly on proposed designs based on user feedback.
- Consult with stakeholders, design team members, end users and developers on UI best practices.
- Solve unique UI challenges facing our users and products teams using modern design paradigms based in design theory.
- Test proposed designs with users in live design labs and utilizing digital tools.
- Own redesign of the KW website brand identity and incorporate that brand identity across entire UI ecosystem.
- Establish UI kits that can be applied across multiple web and mobile properties.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, graphic or human-centered design or digital art or equivalent experience.
- 6 or more years of digital design experience.
- A portfolio that demonstrates a range of solutions with a full grasp of product process from concept to delivery.
- Experience compiling data gathered in user research, user testing, A/B testing to create strong human centered design.
- Experience with responsive design, visual brand development and motion design.
- Strong working knowledge of Sketch, InVision, Adobe Illustrator and other design tools.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Motion animation experience.
- Email design experience.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe and is number one in units and volume in the United States. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on an agent-centric, technology-driven and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, TX. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.