Senior User Experience Designer
How many times have you called a business and quickly become frustrated? Providing your account number over and over again. Long silences while the rep looks up basic information. It’s an everyday stressor that’s outdated and unnecessary. It’s also why we started Tenfold.
Our software enables businesses to have better customer conversations. When you talk to a company using Tenfold, the rep has all your relevant information right in front of them, in one place. The important details about the customer are no longer hidden from the person trying to serve you. Best of all, it works in real-time and behind the scenes. Our mission is to put bad customer service out of business, on the phone or wherever it may hide.
Watch our demo video - https://vimeo.com/246701403
Tenfold Culture video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrdC8yc7jPU
It's an exciting time to work at Tenfold. Every second of the day consumers need to contact support agents and buyers need to contact salespeople. You have the opportunity to make this human connection more delightful. Tenfold has not only revolutionized the speed and connections of services but we are transforming the customer service experience. Tenfold is looking for the best and brightest to help lead that transformation.
We are seeking a Senior UX Designer to work both remote and occasionally visit the Austin, TX headquarters.
You will report to the VP of User Experience and work closely with Product Management and Engineering to define, refine, and create the best user experience across various products and customer touch-points.
As part of the Tenfold UI/UX team, you would help build innovative unified view products for our customers. A Senior User Experience Designer is an extremely collaborative effort between engineering and product management. You’d be the first-in User Experience Designer. You would set the pace for everyone to come after you.
You would build a product that users use for 6-8 hours a day 5 days per week. They use it more than Facebook. More than Email. More than Slack. We are the primary business user interface for people to get their work done.
You may be a good fit if:
- You can think in terms of the big picture but deliver on the details.
- You have a nose for great products and advocate for new features with qualitative and quantitative reasoning.
- Define intuitive user experience and translate complex underlying system into a simple and smooth product.
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans.
- You communicate with empathy and exceptional precision.
- You will be required to make prototypes on InVision and Framer and pixel-perfect UI designs with Sketch
- You have at least five years of UI/UX design.
- You have worked on enterprise software applications or services
- You have worked with various design tools such as InVision, Sketch, Framer, Axure, Balsamiq.
- You have the hustle and are interested in working for a Series-A startup and understand the effort and challenges that come along with an early stage company.
- You have a portfolio of your work and are proud to show it off.
- You take great pride in your craft and focus on the details.
Tenfold is Austin’s fastest growing startup backed by funding from Andreessen Horowitz. Our platform connects company's phone systems with CRMs, ERPs, Marketing systems and other systems of record and provides users with a unified view of the data. Built for enterprises and high-growth companies, Tenfold's solution helps companies increase revenue and build better relationships with their customers by allowing them to measure, analyze and improve every aspect of the customer journey. Our software connects your existing phone system with any CRM or system of record. Tenfold optimizes the way companies sell, service & support their customers while enabling them to measurably improve the customer experience. Tenfold helps companies open customer relationships that will continue to grow and create value over time, while at the same time enabling them to retain these relationships by providing an exceptional customer experience. Tenfold’s enterprise clients are connecting their phone systems with an average of 9 different systems of record.
Highlights of our product’s capabilities include:
- Click to dial
- Automatic Call logging to CRM
- Edit, Relate or create new records, leads, opportunities, cases or tickets
- Send notification emails by @mentions
- Call analytics and Gamification Call Activity
- Email template integration
- Assign follow-up tasks
- Link to call recording in CRM
- Leads slipping away notifications
- Launch online video meetings
- Social profile integration
The Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salaries
- Stock Options (become an owner in the company)
- Incentive compensation based on successful attainment of measured goals
- Employee medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Generous vacation time
- 24/7 parking near UT Campus in Austin
- Rapidly growing organization poised for growth and career development
- A beautiful office space with lots of natural lighting
- Exciting customer base and quality opportunities for advancement
- Austin Hottest Startups Watchlist
- Austin A-List best businesses in Growth phase