Senior User Experience Designer
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.As a Senior User Experience Designer you will be owning the design efforts for GoDaddy’s Security team. To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of design systems, strong visual design style, and layout techniques. You can think through complicated designs and challenge existing constraints. You also have experience with projects from conception to production, delivering high-quality pieces on tight deadlines, as well as defining and implementing success metrics.
- Serve as the senior designer for GoDaddy Security team
- Understand customer needs, journey, and product requirements to design usable, useful, and engaging user experiences
- Design experiences to scale across multiple scenarios, products, and customers for the web
- Clearly define and document problems, goals, user needs, insights and details necessary to communicate and implement designs
- Actively lead multiple projects, from start to finish, to meet priorities and requirements in an agile environment
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with engineers, POs, designers, researchers, and writers to conceptualize, prototype, test, iterate, and build end-to-end experiences
- Effectively define and document user problems, principles, and details necessary to communicate and implement solutions
- Drive usability studies, research and market analysis and integrate results into product requirements to improve user experience.
- Understanding of WordPress, hosting, website creation and website security a plus
Qualification / Requirements
- 4+ years experience in delivering delightful software products to market.
- Portfolio demonstrates rock-solid skills in UX architecture and interaction design along with examples of designing systems across multiple products or platforms.
- Strong visual design and prototyping skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Have a modern design aesthetic and pay attention to every detail and every pixel.
- Experience working within an enterprise level design system
- Embrace the UX process, including creating and dissecting user problem statements, performing user research (both moderated and unmoderated), data gathering and validation techniques.
- Excellent ability to present and explain solutions and decisions to partners in a style that fosters collaboration and consensus building.
- Deep understanding of design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Axure, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Embrace ambitious environment that fosters creativity and innovation but also maintains a focus on timely quality delivery.
- Experience prototyping everything from complex product solutions to detailed micro interactions
- Ability to focus on several projects concurrently
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.