“Making Healthcare Right. Together.” is the cornerstone of all we do. Our vision is through powerful relationships with Care Partners, we help all people live healthy and brighter lives. To successfully achieve our mission and vision as we operate in a dynamic health care environment, we expect Bright employees to embody and uphold our core values in work and interactions, both internal and external: be brave, be brilliant, be accountable, be inclusive, and be collaborative.
As a Senior User Experience Designer, you are a key contributor in the planning and execution of human-centered experiences at Bright Health. You collaborate with your fellow designers, the design enablement team, and the Sr. Director of Product Design. You expertly craft digital experiences leveraging extensive knowledge of interaction design, visual design, and/or content design. In this role, you will apply your passion for the brand, craft, and design fidelity to create innovative end-to-end experiences.
- Execute on the fine details of experience design across the Bright Health ecosystem, especially in consumer facing responsive web applications.
- Build strong relationships and operating rhythms with team members inside and outside their core product team to efficiently design user experiences that are cohesive, inclusive, and well-informed.
- Develop a deep empathy for consumers and medical providers.
- Use insights gained through research to improve our products and deliver innovative new experiences.
- Advocate for end-users in a fast-paced product climate, creating designs that foster a shared understanding of the user-centric intersection between design, product, and engineering.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- 6+ years of design experience with a strong portfolio of designs.
- Six or more years of relevant, on-the-job experience in Product, UI, or UX Design, delivering complex design systems for web and/or mobile applications.
- Extensive experience designing and supporting digital products inside an Agile environment using human-centered design principles, methods and problem-solving strategies.
- A portfolio that demonstrates extensive experience designing digital experiences for web-based applications, not just front end websites.
- Demonstrated ability to work fluently with standard design and workplace applications, including tools such as Figma, prototyping tools (InVision, Figma, Axure, etc.), task management tools (Asana, Trello, JIRA, etc.), documentation tools (Zeplin, Inspect, Confluence, etc.), Adobe CC and Microsoft Office Suite.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like Modern Healthcare and Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our team!
Check out this great video showcasing just some of the fantastic Technology Team broadcasting from our ATX office!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.