Senior User Experience Researcher at GoDaddy
GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With 19 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.SENIOR, USABILITY ENGINEER
A senior role with proven track record of research delivery with skill and professionalism. A Senior Usability Engineer will align not only with an allocated product/suite but with a company initiative to work on the bigger picture. Will need to be a UX Research advocate and evangelist known throughout the company.
- Proactively initiate research activities which align to the company vision and goals
- Evangelize and present important research findings and outcomes to product/project teams, the SLT and greater GoDaddy as necessary
- Lead a project or group of projects with limited input
- Building and maintaining a team rapport with UX, technology, product managers
- Command authority in respect to usability and research in meetings and discussions
- A Master’s Degree in Human Factors Engineering or related field (Applied Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Information Architecture)
- Strong research background with 5+ years experience in User Experience Research
- Strong communication and oration skills
- Have an understanding of technologies and how they can help and hinder your research and reach the appropriate most valid/accurate answers
- Timely, responsible, prepared and do what it takes to get the job done
- Ability to mentor a more junior team member if needed
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at R[email protected]
Please note that GODADDY does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.