What if you could use your design skills to develop a product that impacts the way communities’ hospitals, homes, sports stadiums, and schools across the world are built? Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s also one of the world’s least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. That’s why we’re looking for a talented Senior UX Designer to join Procore on our journey to revolutionize a historically under-served industry.
As a Senior UX Designer, you’ll partner with Product and Engineering teams to create delightful, effortless experiences for our users. You'll shape our products by understanding our users' needs and translating them into intuitive designs, validating them frequently during their path from concept to polished product. If you constantly analyze and obsess over other product’s experiences—we’d like to hear from you!
This position will report to our Director of UX – Platform, and has the opportunity to be located in any of our U.S. offices. Remote candidates will be considered based on experience. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
You will be working as a member of an interdisciplinary design team that utilizes our defined UX process to inform our product development in an ever-growing industry. You should be comfortable using data to guide design decisions that meet or exceed product and user outcomes.
What you'll do:
- Design and validate new experiences via mockups, wireframes, flow diagrams, sketches, and other UX artifacts for our cloud-based applications
- Conduct both generative research to uncover opportunities as well as usability tests with real Procore users, both online and/or in-person at job sites around the country (eventually), to validate designs
- Lead team in designing experiences that promote clean data, internationalization / localization, mobile and accessibility in order to address the needs of all user types on the platform
- Design products and features leveraging our large store of data to enable user decisions via data feeds, visualizations, and insights
- Collaborate with cross-functional product teams that include Product Managers, Engineers and other Designers to achieve product outcomes that “move the needle”
- Serve as a constant reminder for the team of user needs and goals
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s or master’s preferred in graphic design, HCI, UX, a related area of study, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience designing world-class apps with a strong portfolio showcasing your research process and design work
- Proficiency with leading design software such as Figma or Sketch and experience with prototyping tools
- Curiosity about the way people think and human behavior
- Excellent communication skills with a proven track record presenting designs to cross-functional teams and evangelizing UX to the organization
- Familiarity with iOS/Android design standards and passion for interaction design
- Experience partnering with Product and Engineering to achieve impactful outcomes in an agile product development environment
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. All interns joining the Procore team will have full access to all on-campus perks including employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.