Senior UX Researcher, Quantitative
What if you could use your research skills to develop a product that impacts the way communities’ hospitals, homes, sports stadiums, and schools across the world are built? Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s also one of the world’s least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. That’s why we’re looking for a talented Sr. UX Researcher to join us on our journey to revolutionize a historically under-served industry.
As a successful UX Researcher, you have an affinity for quantitative user research methods and framework, advanced computation, UX metrics, and a knack for data analytics. You’re collaborative, open, agile, and thrive in an environment where change is the only constant. You'll shape our products by leveraging your understanding of our users' needs, transforming research and data into defined actionable insights.
This position has the opportunity to be located in either Austin, TX or at our headquarters in Santa Barbara/Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for candidates to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Scale quantitative user research literacy and practice throughout the organization, including evangelizing the responsible use of data and findings, as well as lightweight study design
- Partner with the UX team to iterate on a business-driven research roadmap
- Partner with qualitative user researchers and user research stakeholders to collect insights
- Conduct user research studies and analyses
- Provide mentorship to junior researchers and research stakeholders
- Partner with various teams to analyze user behavior, findings, distill insights into actionable opportunities and help prioritize product roadmaps
- Create research artifacts and deliverables that provide strategic relevance for stakeholders across the organization
What we’re looking for:
- 2-5 years of experience conducting end-to-end user research studies with a quantitative focus
- Preference for bachelor's or master's degree (HCI, experimental or cognitive psych, etc.) with applied research in human behavior and teaching/mentorship experience - or equivalent work experience
- Strong portfolio or documentation of UX research work
- Proven success in helping to grow quantitative UX Research at medium/large-sized companies
- Fluency with enterprise-level analytics platforms
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong knowledge of methodologies and study design
- Experience working on an agile software development team
- SaaS experience preferred but not required
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.