About the Company: FloSports has led the way in establishing a world-class digital streaming experience for millions of fans, families and athletes of over 25 different underserved sports. Imagine creating a digital platform that unites the casual fan with the most dedicated spectator, both experiencing thrilling live events from around the world with interactive features, real time analytics, powerful broadcast technology and more. Combine that with our unique original sports content ranging from breaking news and expert commentary to feature films, documentaries and multi-episodic series. That’s what FloSports is all about. We have successfully revolutionized the global sports media industry- the result of creating a diverse team of technologists and die-hard wrestlers, creators and devoted cheerleading experts, designers and hockey enthusiasts, communicators and motorsport fanatics, producers and casual sports fans… united by a shared passion to delight the underrepresented communities we serve. We are creating a home for underserved sports and we’re looking for people like you to help us!
About the Product Team: We’re an inspired team of dreamers, doers, and problem solvers driven to create world-class products for fans. We ignite underserved sports communities by delivering live streams, replays, exclusive content, and video on-demand for 25 different sports.
About the Role: We’re looking for an end-to-end Sr. Product Designer to help drive and execute our vision for delivering a best-in-class user-centered sports streaming experience.
This is an awesome opportunity to join the company and have a huge impact. You will drive the user-experience on our flagship websites and contribute to the vision of where our products should be going. You have always dreamed of having the opportunity to create a kick-ass (sports!) media product from the ground up. You are curious and are always looking for innovative ways to deliver premium, digital sports experiences for fans. You have a track record of shipping awesome consumer products and know how to analyze quantitative and qualitative data to triangulate on the truth. Strong intuition, conviction, and obsession to details are characteristics we’re looking for. If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
We are open to fully remote candidates.
- Above all else, be a great teammate
- 4+ years experience as a Product Designer
- Be a visible leader on the product team
- Proactively identify and define opportunities for the team to improve processes, tools, and product experiences
- Proficiency in Figma and other related design tools
- Be convicted about delivering amazing customer experiences
- Lead insights-driven experiences that balance customer and business needs and drive engagement
- Assume a design leadership role and collaborate closely with product managers and engineers
- Identify quantitative and qualitative insights, analyze the insights, and use them to inform the problems you’re trying to solve
- Create user-flows, journey maps, wireframes, high-fidelity UI designs, documentation, and rapid prototypes
- Partner with product managers to lead, organize, and facilitate user-testing
- Assume a leadership role when collaborating with cross-department stakeholders to understand internal workflows, strategies, and pain points that will inform new features
- Define and document new design patterns and ensure a consistency across our products
- Proactively seek out opportunities to gather constructive feedback early and often
- Present and articulate design decisions with clarity and rationale
- Prototyping experience using Origami, Principle, Webflow, etc.
- Experience creating cross-platform video-based products, especially in sports
- Experience building a global design system
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience in or with one of the sports we cover
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY:
At FloSports, we are bonded by our passion for sports and our purpose to unite communities around experiences that finally give underserved sports the love they deserve. We recognize the need to build a company that seeks out, embraces, and celebrates our individual differences, ideas, and talent. FloSports is committed to the pursuit of a fair, equal and inclusive workplace where everyone is given the opportunity to grow to their fullest potential. As such, we are intentional in our hiring practices in an effort to overcome systemic biases we may be blind to. FloSports has adopted the “blind recruiting” process, which aims to open our opportunities up to more candidates, help us be more objective in how we review applicants and mitigate bias in our decision making processes.
- Recognized two years in a row as a Top Workplace by the Austin-American Statesman
- Flexibility at work - you can take control of your profession and personal schedule
- Strong remote work culture
- All-hands events hosted twice a year in beautiful Austin, Texas
- Annual equity awards for all top performers
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Peace of mind through company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- Generous 401(K) company match
- Progressive parental leave policies
- Unlimited paid time off
- Hack-a-thons and a full calendar of team-building and social events
- Free laundry service for all positions that require travel
- Company donation to youth teams and leagues that our employees coach
- Bring your dog to work- everyday!
- Stocked snack bar, catered lunch and breakfast tacos every week