UI / UX Designer
At ScaleFactor, we’re obsessed with great design. We’re driven by a desire to create authentic, beautiful, and powerful brand experiences for our clients and ourselves. And the world has taken notice. And we’re just warming up. We’re looking for insanely talented individuals who share our passion for design; who abhor mediocrity; who obsess over details but think big; who love this madness as much as we do. You know who you are!
The gig: UX/UI Designer
You are fixated on creating rich, dynamic user experiences, and a portfolio to prove it. You have a great attitude, and a wide-ranging skill set. Your primary responsibility will be to create inspired brand experiences across various digital touch points, but you’ll also provide leadership and guidance to the product team. As part of that tight-knit team, you'll be involved at all phases of the process, from strategy through launch, and you’ll have an opportunity to implement your creative solutions across the entire UX.
- you’re a pixel perfectionist and obsess over simple, intuitive digital experiences
- you’re plugged into the latest and greatest developments in UX/UI design
- you're passionate about great design, day and night
- you grasp the importance of user-centered design and methodologies
- you think deeply about projects and are able to defend your decisions
- you take pride in your work, but are open to critique and to growth
- you are able to work close with development to articulate your vision
- 5+ years UX/UI web application experience
- Mobile Design Experience a plus
- Required Knowledge of Sketch and Invision
- A solid web portfolio
- Come work at one of Austin’s Best Places to Work in 2017 - Amazing culture, dynamic office, and work alongside the best and brightest in the industry
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health, dental, and vision benefits package
- Unlimited vacation, flexible hours, & optional work offsite days
- Stock options
- Unlimited cold brew coffee
- Dog and cat friendly offices located in hip East Austin
If this role describes you, we look forward to receiving your complete application online!
- Your one-page resume which highlights the skills and experience required above