User Experience Designer - Mobile at Bright Health
- Execute on the fine details of experience design across the Bright Health ecosystem, especially in native mobile design.
- Build strong relationships and operating rhythms with team members inside and outside their core product team to efficiently design user experiences that are cohesive, inclusive, and well-informed.
- Develop a deep empathy for consumers and medical providers.
- Use insights gained through research to improve our products and deliver innovative new experiences.
- Advocate for end-users in a fast-paced product climate, creating designs that foster a shared understanding of the user-centric intersection between design, product, and engineering.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of equivalent work experience.
- Two (2)+ years of design experience with a strong portfolio of designs.
- Experience designing for native iOS/Android experiences strongly preferred
- Two or more years of relevant, on-the-job experience in Product, UI, or UX Design, delivering complex design systems for web and mobile native applications.
- Extensive experience designing and supporting digital products inside an Agile environment using human-centered design principles, methods and problem-solving strategies.
- A portfolio that demonstrates extensive experience designing digital experiences for native mobile and web-based applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work fluently with standard design and workplace applications, including tools such as Sketch, prototyping tools (InVision, Figma, Axure, etc.), task management tools (Asana, Trello, JIRA, etc.), documentation tools (Zeplin, Inspect, Confluence, etc.), Adobe CC and Microsoft Office Suite.