LegalZoom is seeking a User Experience Designer to build exciting consumer product experiences across all our digital mediums and devices. You'll work closely with your cross-functional team to define, design, validate and deliver products that are highly desirable, beautiful, and usable.
What you'll do:
- Design with a relentless pursuit towards simplicity, delight, innovation and measurable results while possessing a solid understanding of UX best practices and modern technologies.
- Apply design thinking to understand and solve for issues throughout the product lifecycle.
- Brainstorm, storyboard, wireframe and prototype - low and high fidelity.
- Quickly test your ideas in the lab and/or the wild and create rapid iterations based on results.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, writers and developers to ensure customers' needs are met across all media.
Requirements for consideration:
- 3+ years working as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar UX-related role.
- Self-starter and highly motivated with strong organization and multitasking skills.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in an iterative, agile environment.
- Proficiency in Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, Principal, etc.
- UX skills, including journey mapping, user research, and usability testing.
- Mobile, desktop, adaptive, responsive, and motion design work in your portfolio.
- Unbounded passion mandatory.
- Defending a traffic ticket may count as 'legal' experience.
Portfolio is required.
Apply at www.legalzoom.com/careers or contact Chris Remmers at [email protected]
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.