In this role, you will:
- Work together with team leads, developers and business analysts to guide the user experience of our application through its rapid evolution.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to translate business and user goals into requirements.
- Produce wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes and any other related artifacts.
- Iterate design concepts based on feedback from team and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with BA’s to understand and refine functional system requirements.
- Collaborate with developers in working in Scrum teams.
The ideal candidate is/has:
- 5+ years professional experience delivering in UX designBA/BS preferred or equivalent working experience.
- Portfolio that demonstrates rock solid skills in UX architecture and design.
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementations of designs.
- Strong visual design and prototyping skills
- Business application design experience is a must!
- Knowledge of prototyping tools (Adobe XD preferred).
- Ability to work cooperatively with BA’s, developers and business stakeholders.
- A collaborative attitude and a desire to turn ambiguity into innovative experiences.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- A "let's go" attitude - once you meet us, you'll see what we mean!
Bonus points if the candidate has:
- Fluency in best practices for web based design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques!
- Experience with mobile design for iOS or Android!
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Work alongside logistics experts & leaders in technology.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive.
- Sweat it out using our local gym discounts.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.