- Support design for your product area from concept to development, while working collaboratively across the organization with product managers, business analysts, industry executives, user groups and our product training team
- Collaborate with other design team members through group design reviews to keep interrelated parts of the platform aligned from a content, design, and experience perspective
- Help develop best practices, a design language system, patterns, and standardized components
- Conduct in-house generative user research to understand user needs, requirements, and opportunities, and document with personas and journey maps.
- Build high-level process flows, interaction models and information architecture.
- Create and iterate from wireframes to visual design to prototypes
- Lead in-house testing sessions with users to test and iterate concepts
- Produce production-level specs and variants for different data shapes and states
- Support designs through development for quality of production
Education and/or Experience:
- 2 - 4 years professional experience delivering in UX design
- Bachelor’s degree in design related field or equivalent experience
- 2-3 portfolio examples showing some of the following: business problem, research, personas, journey maps, process maps, information architecture, design language system, development of concepts, testing, production specs, and final product
- Strong visual design and content hierarchy skills
- Expert knowledge of design software Sketch, Invision, and Abstract
- Knowledge of prototyping tools (Adobe XD, Invision, or others)
- Experience in the freight industry
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based on position and tenure.
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Mondays & Fridays…lunch is on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX - we are in a convenient location close to the airport and downtown.
- Park your car for free on site!
- Sweat it out using local gym discounts or with the team at our onsite gym.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Start your morning with a specialty drink from our fully stocked coffee bar, Broker’s Brew.
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance! If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Relocation Specialist who can help you along the way.