UX Designer at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
UX Designer will operate collaboratively and independently to help drive the execution of the new LogicMonitor UI. This position, reporting to the Sr. UX Manager, will be responsible for daily execution of the design for the new features, collaboration with the Dev and PM teams and other counterparts, user testing and delivery of the new use case storyboards, wireframes, and feature specifications. This person will foster the culture of the LogicMonitor UX team that embodies a dedication to collaboration, service mentality, designing novel products, delivering quickly, meeting commitments, personal excellence, and accountability. This is a fully remote position.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Daily execution of the design for the new features by brainstorming using paper/pencil and whiteboard, then converting these designs into Figma prototypes.
- Create test scripts for, setup and execute weekly RITE user testing to identify and fix usability issues, convert insights into actionable design improvements and identify new strategic design/product opportunities.
- Act as a "glue" collaborating effectively in remote agile "3 in a box" teams (Design, Dev, and Product)
- Contributing to and maintaining the Design System, pattern library and general understanding of our customers and the collection of user insights,
- Actively proposing and driving new initiatives aligned to business division goals.
- Bachelor's Degree required; Degree in HCI Design, User Experience Design, or Information Architecture preferred.
- 1-2+ years of experience designing SaaS applications
- Solid design portfolio with examples of enterprise applications
- Experience working with remote teams preferred
- Demonstrated skills in facilitating brainstorming to generate novel design approaches
- Demonstrated skills in RITE user research, particularly converting insights into actionable design improvements
- Fast execution of coherent stories of user scenarios and hand-sketching of stories and wireframes on paper, white board, Sketch, InVision
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.