UX Product Designer (Research, UI & Visual)
Small team, big challenge, huge impact.
Lithium is looking for a creative, detail-oriented Product Designer to help shape and enhance the user experience of a software platform that reaches 500 million people worldwide through more than 300 of the world’s best brands.
We’re looking for someone who will be an advocate for our users and drive design from start to finish, doing it in a way that fosters trust and collaboration between UX, Product Management, and Engineering. This is a great role for someone who’s willing to teach, ready to learn, and able to produce killer work in a high- visibility role.
If you are a self-directed, multi-disciplined, focused, and flexible designer who is compelled by great user experiences, then this is the right opportunity for you.
As a Product Designer, you will:
- Take end-to-end ownership of your product’s user experience, from initial research all the way through interaction and hi-fidelity visual design
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers’ motivations and behaviors through meeting with our customers and other user research methods
- Evangelize and epitomize user-centered design practices
- Help plan and execute a balance of tactical work against strategic vision
- Articulate your design decisions with enthusiasm and pragmatism
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders throughout the organization
- Deliver high quality design requirements and assets in a timely manner
- Collaborate with fellow designers and continue to raise the bar to maintain a common design language across products
- Collaborate with Product Management to identify problems and prioritize solution and empower Engineering to participate in design decisions and build with confidence
What you'll need:
- 4+ years experience as a user experience designer (we'd love to see your portfolio!)
- Solid experience in UX Research, UI Design, Information Architecture, Human-Computer Interaction, Visual Design, and Conceptual Design
- Proficiency in Sketch, InVision, Adobe CC, and/or other prototype tools
- Appreciation and capability in the role of user research
- Keen curiosity and understanding of users and persona
- Demonstrable past successes in enterprise software (mobile is a plus!)
- Respectable knowledge of dev tools and practices
- Persuasive, personable presentation skills
- Self-directed, organized work ethic