What You’ll Do:
- Write high-performing content and microcopy for onsite experiences, user flows, landing pages, emails, social media and more
- Use your knowledge of product design and UX to inform content strategy
- Use data, user research and performance metrics to optimize existing site experiences
- Identify opportunities to improve performance and propose solutions
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience, preferably in copywriting, marketing or digital strategy (experience with email marketing is a plus!)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- A firm grip on UX and digital content principles
- A coachable, approachable and highly motivated personality
- The ability to confidently present work to internal stakeholders
- A self-starter attitude and the ability to self-edit work and manage priorities
- Experience using data to iterate on existing digital experiences
- A sense of humor and eagerness to participate in a fun, collaborative culture
Sound like something you’d like?
Send us your portfolio or a few samples of your work. We love seeing your work, just as much as understanding the why and goals behind it!
Who We Are:
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].