We are looking for a talented, positive and versatile Visual Designer to join our Marketing Team here in Austin. Our ideal candidate understands the role and opportunity of visual design in developing thoughtful content for go-to-market strategies. This role will solve design challenges independently but also work collaboratively with other brand team members, the digital team and demand generation team in our Marketing department.
This role is seen as an ambassador and champion for the brand.
Successfully execute multi-disciplinary design and production assets in digital, advertising, event, brand and design language systems. Participate and lead in strategy/planning stage of the content creation process, liaising with key project owners and stakeholders through the project lifecycle. Communicate with external agencies and vendors on event, video and photography initiatives. Own creative direction for large programs whilst art directing and creating design to branded touchpoints within. Partner with teams/clients to craft thorough briefs, gather feedback, address concerns, generate ideas, and iterate on designs. Champion the company design language in every execution that we touch and educate employees on best practices in execution. Experience in Marketing and Brand teams preferred; agency experience acceptable.
- Collaborate closely with the events team as lead designer on several large scale multi-city customer events such as Khoros Enage as well as our annual Sales Kickoff event. Responsibilities include designing the complete sub-brands, environmental signage, on stage presentations and digital campaign assets.
- Working closely with the Demand Gen team leading design on various programs throughout the year. Components could include long form content like eBooks and associated digital ads, landing pages and social media assets.
- Lead projects from concept through to completion and steer strategy from the outset.
- Collaborate with copywriters, project managers, other designers and project stakeholders to produce multiple designs for different platforms and devices.
- Extend visual systems/brand guidelines across all mediums to create engaging and brand relevant creative assets that match the brand guidelines for the marketing team, and other interna' teams as needed.
- Assist with creating and organizing in-house video and photography assets in our in-house Studio..
- Re-purpose creative assets for webinars, social campaigns, industry reports, white papers, case studies, and more.
- Document stylistic rules appropriate for the brand and the audience including color palette, typography, illustration styles, and logo-wordmark guidelines
- Ensure quality meets standards and prepare deliverables for handoff to project owners, program managers, printers, vendors, etc
- Experience with presentations, both internal and customer-facing preferred.
- Maintain and update Brand style guides, master files and resources.
- Able to juggle multiple deliverables whether it is in one program or across projects.
- Ability to seamlessly collaborate globally with a distributed team over Slack and video chats.
- Grounded in core design principles. Thinks big picture and in the details.
- Big Picture-concept and brainstorming.
- Skills Include: Graphic design (digital, print, type, layout, experiential).
- Abobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), G-Suite/Microsoft Office. Adobe Acrobat. Sketch. InVision. Project Management software.
- Bonus: Expertise with motion design through After Effects/animation, photography, illustration or UI/UX
- Command a good understanding of content creation with respect to social media sites like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Instagram
- Experience with CMS systems for websites a plus.
- Clear communicator, collaborative with a positive attitude. Able to take and parse feedback. An ability to work with multiple stakeholders outside of the design team.
- Ability to lift up others around them. Leads by example.
- Highly motivated, driven and a self-starter with a positive attitude.
Please include a cover letter with a description of your creative strengths, resume, and a link to your portfolio for consideration.