Director of Marketing
Sumo.com is used by over 160,000 websites daily, reaching over 65,000,000+ people. Every month, 1 in 7 people in the world visit a site that uses Sumo!
The Director of Marketing will be responsible for many things, including but not limited to:
- Setting the marketing strategy for the team.
- Managing and leading a team.
- Understanding and figuring out growth opportunities and executing any and all plans.
- Contributing to the effectiveness by identifying long-range and short-term issues that must be addressed.
- Recommending courses of action to Leadership and implementing directives.
- Providing short and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research, analysis, and interpretation of data.
Who you are:
- You are well versed in marketing strategies, but know which strategies work best for targeted audiences.
- You are always up to date with new trends and marketing techniques.
- You are versed in SEO, paid marketing, and content marketing.
- You are experienced in managing a team of 3+ employees
- You are experienced in hiring for your team along with orienting and training new employees. You have hired at least 1 employee to work under you.
- You are directly accountable to your goals and were able to hit them, obstacles and all.
- You are self motivated - researching trends is equally as important as your morning cup of joe.
- Marketing plans are your jam - details are the peanut butter.
- You love planning and brainstorming strategies - your life means nothing without it.