Android Developer at Restaurant365
How you'll add value:
- Build native android products from scratch or enhance legacy codebase with new features
- Participate in full android agile development lifecycle
- Architect, implement, unit-test, and maintain android products
- Participate in daily scrum
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and develop new features
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- A love for Mobile Technology
- 3+ years native android experience with Java
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience shipping apps on Google Play Store
- Web services and API integration experience
- Architecture pattern MVVM and/or MVP experience
- Experience working with 3rd party libraries like Dagger, RxJava, and Realm
- Experience working with Version control tools like Git
- Web Development Experience is a plus
- Kotlin experience is a plus
- Debugging and problem-solving skills
- Self-driven and stay up-to-date with current mobile technology trend
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Team member stock options
- Phone & internet reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Weekly catered lunches + snacks
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a family who prides themselves in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work.
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide.
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative and cultivates communication.