API Support Specialist
As an API Support Specialist, you’ll be at the vanguard of ShipStation’s customer and developer interaction with the ShipStation API and ShipEngine API. You'll manage, respond to, and solve user inquiries from multiple channels to create custom connections using the ShipStation APIs.
You'll empower developers, customers, and other internal ShipStation departments with cutting-edge technology and solutions custom fit to make their businesses as successful as possible.
- Support customers and developers for all API system inquires, including extensive troubleshooting and general questions.
- Provide assistance to the Escalations and Product teams by handling escalated user issues and complaints from User Support and Account Management teams.
- Directly support user-community forums and message groups for ShipEngine.
- Collaborate with developer support and other internal departments as needed to resolve issues quickly and concisely with regard to the entire system and all users.
- Provide ongoing documentation, API training, coaching, and feedback to internal departments.
- >2 years Customer support experience for SaaS software preferred.
- 4 year degree preferred.
- API knowledge and experience is required.
ShipStation is an Austin-based software company that has experienced tremendous growth in the past year. We help thousands of customers who sell online using Amazon, eBay, Magento, Volusion, BigCommerce, Shopify, Etsy, and over 45 other online marketplaces. Our web-based shipping applications streamlines the order fulfillment process for anyone selling on the Internet.
If you are passionate about using technology to solve business problems, enjoy helping customers, and have excellent communication skills, then we want you to join us.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled