Restaurant365 is a rapidly growing SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back office operations for restaurants.
Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” ... and we want that for you too!
We are one of the fastest growing tech platforms in the restaurant space and we recently secured $88 million in our Series C funding. Our diverse portfolio of clients includes well-known nationwide franchises as well as your favorite local spot. From fine dining to fast casual... R365 does it all!
The Associate Software Engineer will be directly responsible for developing and unit testing code. Qualified candidates will demonstrate immediately applicable technical aptitude as well as a propensity for learning new tools and techniques quickly in a fast-paced environment. Excellent candidates will be responsible for helping with development efforts within the team related to new feature development and other product enhancements while staying aligned with the requirements to ensure all-around product quality.
How you'll add value:
- Develop high quality code adhering to the best coding practices as laid down by the company
- Work closely with team members and help translate defined requirements into robust, scalable software applications
- Work closely with team leaders to ensure structured and coordinated planning of your team’s development
- Be the support system of the team, capable of understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design to implementation
- Ensure compliance to established design patterns
- Know when to escalate a critical decision
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with creating code-based solutions and tools
- Experience with relational databases
- Knowledge of distributed version-control systems i.e. Git
- Knowledge of client-side frameworks and technologies i.e. React, Angular and Bootstrap
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Team member stock options
- Phone & internet reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Weekly catered lunches + snacks
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a family who prides themselves in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work.
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide.
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative and cultivates communication.
R365 was founded by an experienced team of software & finance veterans committed to developing an all-inclusive back office solution. We help restaurants grow! R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.