Amherst InsightLabs is a technology venture led by industry veterans with over twenty years of success developing and optimizing data analytics platforms. Having honed a unique analytical approach, we’ve partnered with three major financial institutions that specialize in mortgage securitizations, asset management and a single-family buy-to-rent platform. Together we provide technology and risk-management solutions that empower our clients to successfully navigate today’s real estate capital markets.
The DevOps Engineer will manage the build and release cycle for multiple Amherst InsightLabs product suites. Responsibilities include configuration management, deployment, continuous integration and monitoring of SaaS offerings. The DevOps engineer assists developers and IT with resolution of application issues. Applicant will administer and support DevOps tools and systems including source control, build automation, and deployment systems.
- Administer and maintain build (TeamCity) and deployment (Octopus) infrastructure
- Administer TFS source control
- Develop processes to reduce deployment obstacles and improve developer productivity
- Work with development teams to improve scalability, deployability, and monitoring of applications
- Maintain and troubleshoot issues with source control, build, deployment and other DevOps tools
- Implement and support best practices for Amherst applications
- Train development staff on best practices for build and deployment automation
- Monitor application environment and develop process to improve performance monitoring
- Design SOPs to improve uptime and stability of Amherst’s applications
- Ensure appropriate security practices are implemented in production environment
- Test and implement new technologies and tools to improve Amherst systems
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2-5 Year experience in Development, Software Engineering or DevOps
- Experience with Microsoft .NET framework development
- Familiar with PowerShell
- Experience with automating build, deployment and maintenance tasks
- Experience troubleshooting deployment and application errors in production applications
What we offer:
Amherst Holdings LLC is a privately held corporation and is located in West Austin with beautiful views of Lake Austin and the loop 360 bridge in a beautifully renovated modern work space with the latest technologies. A competitive compensation package, semi-annual bonus, 401k, paid vacation, 12 paid holidays, accrued sick/personal time, employer paid benefits (medical, dental, vision). We offer daily catered lunches, full stocked kitchen with snacks/drinks, relaxed casual environment and weekly/quarterly office events!