Access Control for your Digital Assets.
We provide real-time security and tracking of critical file-based content across your distributed supply chain. Alltana’s patent-pending technology seamlessly integrates with existing file transfer technologies and fills a critical gap in the industry for securing and tracking the distribution of highly valuable content around the globe and across multiple organizations.
We are a quickly growing team looking to launch in the next 3 months and have been hard at work finalizing the technology.
DevOps Engineer job description
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic DevOps Engineer. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the vision and implementation of the automation of our product. This is a hands on role, candidates must have experience as a build and release engineer working with various technologies.
DevOps Engineer duties and responsibilities
- Experience with various CI/CD tools, proprietary or open source
- Deep technical knowledge of Docker & Kubernetes
- Experience using Jenkins as an orchestrator
- Deep understanding of “the 12 factor app”
- Deep Knowledge of cmake & familiarity with C/C++
- Experience with Terraform, preferably with Azure. Ability to manage and configure resources (PostGres, Redis, etc.)
- Ability to write automation scripts using Perl/Python/Groovy/Java/Bash/CMake/Git
DevOps Engineer Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or MS in Engineering or equivalent
- 2 years of experience in managing Linux based infrastructure
- 1 years of hands-on experience at least in one scripting language
- 2 years of hands-on experience with databases including MySQL, Mongo & Elasticsearch
- Knowledge of Java/JVM based languages
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- US Citizenship or Green Card Required