DevOps Engineer at Restaurant365
How you'll add value:
- Understand, implement, and automate builds, deployments, validations, and configurations
- Build, maintain, and execute automated CI / CD pipelines for development, QA, and production
- Continuously improve our build and deployment process
- Deploying software to multiple environments
- Enhance monitoring and metrics reporting
- Perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Work closely with developers and QA to improve efficiency and quality of our software
- On Call for production emergencies
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- 3+ years experience in deployment automation
- Competent in SQL Server and SSRS
- Experience with cloud environments, including Azure, GCP, and AWS
- Knowledgeable in TFS, MS build and NuGet
- Strong hands-on experience with Windows and Linus servers
- Proficient in Octopus Deploy or similar deployment tools
- Experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell and version control (Git, TFS)
- Experience in an Agile environment with the ability to coordinate cross-functional work towards task completion
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Team member stock options
- Phone & internet reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Weekly catered lunches + snacks
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a family who prides themselves in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work.
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide.
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative and cultivates communication.