RetailMeNot is a leading digital savings destination connecting consumers with retailers, restaurants and brands, both online and in-store. The Core Business engineering team within RetailMeNot is responsible for www.retailmenot.com, the company’s flagship consumer website for both desktop and mobile users. The site helps over 35MM visitors per month find hundreds of thousands of digital offers to save money when they shop or dine.
We are looking for a skilled Engineering Manager to lead one of the two Core squads. As the manager on this team you’ll lead execution for ongoing enhancements to this fast, high-traffic site as we constantly add more content and incremental value for our users and merchants. You will support the team's interactions with product managers, UX and UI designers, as well as teams from across the company to ensure efficient delivery of site improvements tightly aligned to the company's business objectives. Technologies we use include React, node.js, GraphQL, PHP, ElasticSearch, AWS, and docker.
Are you a technical leader who's passionate about delivering business value while growing and retaining top engineering talent? Do you love working with people, taking on these new challenges, working in an energizing environment, learning new things, and applying it all to tackle large and impactful problems? If so, then come join us!
Who You Are
- You have 2+ years of experience leading technical teams to deliver business solutions.
- You're passionate about building and mentoring high performing engineering teams.
- You have strong software development experience, preferably with full stack web technologies.
- You are results-oriented and have a creative mindset to craft solutions to complex obstacles.
- You have keen instincts for data analysis, technology, and risk assessment.
- 4 year CS Degree or related technical discipline, Business Admin or related experience
What You'll Do
- You will recruit, coach, and develop high performing engineers at all seniority levels
- You will lead project management for your team, and take ownership of your team's deliverables in close collaboration with product management, business analysts, designers, and other engineering teams
- You'll guide team members to make sound technical decisions through ideation, teamwork, and discovery of novel technology solutions
- You will foster continuous process refinement through better tooling, automation, and innovation
Who We Are
- We are a team of motivated and hardworking people who thrive on challenge and constantly learn from one another.
- We work on large scale challenges with a variety of technologies and believe in ongoing technical innovation.
- We have an open environment where engineers are granted considerable autonomy to make technical decisions and deliver high impact changes to the site.
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back offers, discount gift cards, and the RetailMeNot Genie browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers’ mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the pharmacy with RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings. http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.