About Main Street Hub:
Main Street Hub is the marketing platform for local businesses. Utilizing our proprietary technology, we integrate social media, customer reviews, and email marketing to help local businesses get more customers and keep them coming back, while saving them valuable time.
Backed by leading investors, Main Street Hub was founded in 2010 and has more than 600 team members in Austin, Texas. We serve 10,000 local business customers across the country and have published more than 10 million messages on social media and review sites on their behalf.
Main Street Hub has been named one of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine, one of the Best Places to Work in Austin by the Austin Business Journal, and a Top Workplace by the Austin American-Statesman.
For more information about Main Street Hub visit our site: http://www.mainstreethub.com and stay in touch Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For tips, tricks, and insights on the latest trends in social media marketing for small businesses, visit our blog.
About the Team:
The Engineering Team is on a mission to build the absolute best software in the local space. We use our data and technology to effectively create and manage local business owners’ digital assets at scale. While our customers are hard at work realizing their passion and dream, our software delivers:.
- A compelling digital experience that matches the authenticity and spirit of that local business to their consumers. We help consumers find their next favorite local business or love the current one even more.
- Data-driven insights about their consumers and their business -- insights they can use to compete with big businesses and thrive.
- A content platform that empowers our content managers to create engaging content while having fun using the tools.
In addition to the top notch engineering talent we have on the team, we also have the best partners -- incredible Product and Design Teams!
As a Front-End Engineer at Main Street Hub, you will:
- Write gobs of code – we don’t know any other way to hone our craft better!
- Solve technical problems that few have solved before – no one else helps local businesses the way we do.
- Participate in the decision-making process – we want you to Speak Up.
- Mentor junior software engineers -- it’s the best way to collaborate and innovate.
- Take on the challenge of making what you build higher-quality, faster, and more scalable.
- Have a direct impact on the company’s top line performance.
- At least 5+ years of experience developing front end web applications.
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance optimization, accessibility, and usability.
- Extensive experience in responsive web design and development.
- Experience incorporating analytics instrumentation and enabling A/B testing.
- Ability to design and implement highly scalable applications with a passion for the user experience.
- A self-driven and conscientious mentality and a commitment to innovate with high- quality work.
- Mission-driven, values-based culture.
- 15 days paid time off, plus company holidays.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision option.
- Paid parental leave.
- Fun, casual, urban office environment.