About the Team:
The Engineering Team is on a mission to build the absolute best software in the local space. We use our data and technology to effectively create and manage local business owners’ digital assets at scale. While our customers are hard at work realizing their passion and dream, our software delivers:.
- A compelling digital experience that matches the authenticity and spirit of that local business to their consumers. We help consumers find their next favorite local business or love the current one even more.
- Data-driven insights about their consumers and their business -- insights they can use to compete with big businesses and thrive.
- A content platform that empowers our content managers to create engaging content while having fun using the tools.
In addition to the top notch engineering talent we have on the team, we also have the best partners -- incredible Product and Design Teams!
As a Front-End Engineer at Main Street Hub, you will:
- Write gobs of code – we don’t know any other way to hone our craft better!
- Solve technical problems that few have solved before – no one else helps local businesses the way we do.
- Participate in the decision-making process – we want you to Speak Up.
- Mentor junior software engineers -- it’s the best way to collaborate and innovate.
- Take on the challenge of making what you build higher-quality, faster, and more scalable.
- Have a direct impact on the company’s top line performance.
- At least 5+ years of experience developing front end web applications.
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance optimization, accessibility, and usability.
- Extensive experience in responsive web design and development.
- Experience incorporating analytics instrumentation and enabling A/B testing.
- Ability to design and implement highly scalable applications with a passion for the user experience.
- A self-driven and conscientious mentality and a commitment to innovate with high- quality work.
- Mission-driven, values-based culture
- Competitive pay and eligibility for stock options
- Unlimited time off, plus company holidays
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision option
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan