Front End Software Engineer
Spreetail is a profitable and growing ecommerce company that builds technology, markets products and manages warehouses to offer the best prices on tens of thousands of items. Our purpose is to make a dent in the universe by delighting millions of customers, creating opportunity and wealth for our team, and revolutionizing the communities we touch.
Spreetail is growing rapidly; our team is challenged every single day to outwork and outthink the competition. We move fast, and no one has the luxury to wait around for someone else to make the first move. We dive in, we learn, we adapt, sometimes we fail, but we never remain stagnant.
We look for team members who embody our mantra:
Be relentless. Pursue challenges. Act like an owner. Raise your bar. Practice humility. Make Spreetail better.
As a Front-End Software Engineer, you will:
- Write maintainable code that is flexible, elegant, and powerful.
- Delight customers with a User Experience that is a joy to use.
- Build software solutions that can be monitored and analyzed to understand end-user pain points and then optimized.
- Increase the objective quality of new and existing software systems.
- Share technical knowledge and promoting technical excellence throughout the department.
- Contribute to projects and tooling that impact all software teams.
- Optimize delivery of front-end resources.
- Collaborate and translate technical concepts for a non-technical audience.
You must have experience with the following technologies:
- Version Control (Git)
Spreetail isn’t just a job or career, it’s a lifestyle that isn’t for the faint of heart. Expect to put in the necessary hours each week to get the job done and break out of your comfort zone to tackle problems and pursue innovative solutions. If you’re looking for a challenge and a career you can grow with, Spreetail is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
We’ll reward you with:
- Stock appreciation rights
- Leadership development opportunities
- Untracked time off
- Group health insurance
- Yearly company trip
- Regular company-funded events and activities
- Dollar-for-dollar donation match
- Home purchase bonus after 2 years of employment
- Beach getaway after 3 years of employment
- 10-day sabbatical after 5 years of employment