Front End Web Developer
ABOUT THIS POSITION
Aceable is a mobile education platform that focuses on creating affordable, engaging and convenient online courses available across all of your mobile devices. Built by former teachers, NASA engineers, and those passionate about education, the Austin-based team is obsessed with helping people reach life goals and milestones through online certification.
After launching its first mobile app to provide accredited driver's ed courses, Aceable expanded into real estate education and is quickly becoming one of the leading online real estate schools in Texas. To date, Aceable touts more than 16 million users and counting across all verticals, as it continues to expand adding millions nationwide each year.
Named by the Austin Business Journal as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin in 2017 & 2018 and winner of the Austin Chamber of Commerce’s Austin A-List for the Hottest Growing Startup in 2017. Aceable fosters a creative and collaborative culture whose overall mission is to impact as many student-lives as possible.
ABOUT THE MARKETING TEAM
The Aceable Marketing team is made of some of the hardest working, smartest people in their fields. We thrive in a fast paced, constantly changing environment where cross channel communication and collaboration is key. We pride ourselves on quickly solving challenges with new and innovative solutions, and we have fun doing it!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build A/B tests through Optimizely to significantly increase conversion rate and engagement metrics
- Work closely with marketing designers to understand tests concepts, and create AB tests using Optimizely or VWO
- Coordinate projects across multiple websites and verticals
- Analyze data, heat maps, recordings, and qualitative data to guide decision making
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 3+ years of professional experience in web development and/or AB testing
- Deeply proficient in Jquery
- Production experience with Vue.js (or dynamic sites)
- Strong understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Highly experienced with A/B testing platforms such as Optimizely, Visual Web Optimizer, or Google Optimize
- Understand & have the ability to drive a hypothesis regarding consumer behavior
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tool to perform small adjustments on an imageImpeccable time management
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and the ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail while managing multiple priorities
- Passion for learning, tackling new challenges and achieving results
- Hands on experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics
- Strong understanding of SEO principles
- E-commerce experience
- Join one of Austin's Best Places to Work in 2017 and 2018
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Generous paid time off
- Passionate, high-achieving teammates excited to help you succeed and learn
- Our own space on the top floor of a downtown building
- A team meal every week
- Fully stocked drink fridges and snacks + cold brew coffee on tap
- Company events & other activities (Holiday parties, Happy hours, quarterly volunteering)
- Transportation stipend
- Education stipend
At Aceable we celebrate and support all differences. Aceable is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital, disability, and veteran status.
Read Full Job Description