Location : Austin or San Francisco
ClearDATA is hiring a Full-Stack Developer to join our growing and innovative Product team. ClearDATA is an Agile shop with team members in multiple locations - you should be comfortable in this environment, or willing to learn and participate in it. We are pushing all our systems to full CI/CD and API driven implementations with a focus on microservices and heavy use of AWS native tools. You should thrive on managing your code through the systems administration, orchestration and automation platforms because here, we don’t just code software, we deliver a set of live services to our customers.
We’re a close team of talented engineers, developers, operations, and management, so expect to be involved in many of the design decisions, schedule discussions and ideation around our next generation of products. In our distributed team the ability to communicate across offices is an important part of your day, so we make heavy use of Slack and video conferencing.
What You’ll Do:
- Advise on the level of effort to implement various design options during the design process
- Implement the designs chosen to be our production user experience in our Angular customer portal
- Work with our ASP.NET MVC customer portal on both new features and maintenance
- Participate in daily Agile Scrum stand-up meetings and bi-weekly plannings
- Deliver on objectives measured quarterly
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years in a Full-stack / Front-end role developing web applications
- Experience working with Angular / React / Vue or Knockout
- Experience with Node / C# / Java / Python back-end
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC 5 Framework
- Experience working with Visual Studio
- Experience with REST APIs and best practices
- Comfortable with direct customer feedback and direct customer interaction as needed
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Advanced Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Micro-service architecture
- Experience with AWS / Azure / GCP
- A passion for UX and other areas of design
- Experience working in the healthcare industry
- Experience working in a startup environment
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- A dynamic company that rewards high-performers.
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services.
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking.
- Servant leadership Management.
- Business-casual dress code.
- Flexible working hours.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K.
- Stock options.
- Unlimited Vacation!
- Competitive base, commission and bonus structure.
ClearDATA is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D.