CarServ is seeking a senior full-stack developer to contribute to our Ruby on Rails and Angular (v8) applications.
Why work at CarServ?
CarServ is overhauling the automotive repair experience with our innovative software. Our operating system provides an end-to-end software solution that allows automotive service centers to cut costs, improve efficiency, and maximize customer satisfaction. CarServ is a Techstars Austin 2016 alum and is backed by Salesforce Ventures. We are also an official partner of Lyft. Watch our winning 2018 Salesforce Dreampitch to learn more about our company and platform at youtu.be/OnF8MCkwcHQ?t=1822.
Our goal is to be inclusive in this search, and truly welcome people from different backgrounds and perspectives into the process.
Responsibilities and Opportunities
Assume these responsibilities represent the floor, not the ceiling. We’re interested in your ideas once you’re on board.
- Optimize and improve existing Ruby on Rails and Angular (v8) applications.
- Collaborate on defining requirements and implementing new features.
- Lead implementation of new feature areas and coach junior developers.
- Ensure existing and new features are well-documented and have full test coverage.
- Participate in sprint planning, budgeting and code reviews, sometimes taking the lead.
Required Skills And Experience
- 3+ years experience building enterprise grade API-driven applications.
- Experience collaborating with a team of developers, including remote team members.
- Ability to write clean, well-documented code and test coverage.
- Experience with TypeScript and Angular 2+.
- Passion for creating great user experiences.
- Experience working with SQL databases.
Work hard, work smart. Be kind and candid with each other. Exercise empathy in building both our product and our company. We are solving a big problem and we need a diverse, thoughtful, engaged and determined team to do it!
We believe in rewarding talent! CarServ offers competitive salary, equity, PTO and benefits to all employees.
We want to meet a broad set of candidates and run an inclusive process. If something here prompts a question or concern for you, please contact us at [email protected] to share your feedback. Thanks for your interest in joining the CarServ team!