Integrations Engineer, Cloud at Unity
At Unity Cloud (a division of Unity Technologies) we are re-inventing the way multiplayer games are built, launched and supported. We focus on providing innovative solutions that ease the development and launch of the online games with our suite of tightly coupled services. Our services range from hybrid multi-cloud scaling technology with 24/7 live operations though to voice communications and content delivery, we support the world’s biggest games enabling a premium player experience. At our core, we are passionate about gaming and keeping gamers online.
We are looking for a highly motivated, technically focused, Integrations Engineer to support our Austin based Sales Team. Your role will be an integral part of our Sales Team, working closely with our Solutions Engineers and Account Managers to assist with onboarding of new customers. Your new role will include supporting a variety of tasks including evaluating game servers, writing evaluations reports, integrating customers with our services suite, communicating with potential customers and assisting with other internal projects. You will have an excellent attention to detail, ability to prioritise tasks and awesome communication skills.
- Enable the Sales organisation to succeed, by supporting the Integrations Process
- Ensure Integrations and Evaluations are completed and delivered on time to all customers and support the Sales team with any queries
- Assist with customer queries on platform related specifics
- Coordinate and communicate with Sales Representatives in sales activities
- Be proactive in keeping up-to-date with systems, processes, best practises and business policies
- Document and communicate customer and sales challenges to a wide team on a regular basis, to collaborate on improvements and new efficiencies
- Platform related or comparable experience
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks, taking responsibility for own workload and a sense of urgency in identifying problems & brainstorming solutions, helping us to support customers and the Sales Team
- Happy giving constructive feedback to customers and confident debugging application issues across a variety of operating systems
- Have a good working knowledge of source control mainly using Git and working knowledge of bash scripting and basic programming
- An expert understanding of game logic, behaviour and associated challenges faced by a Game Developer
- Experience with Salesforce
- B2B Customer/Sales Support experience desirable
- Knowledge/experience of the Gaming Industry
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimal direction - with excellent verbal and written communication skills, to engage with peers, customers and internal partners at all levels in the organization
- Able to read, understand and manipulate Perl Code
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.