- Recruit a team of talented engineers you’ll need to build the best possible products.
- Manage and mentor Developers of varying experience levels and skill sets.
- Commit yourself to a philosophy of constant improvement, for your team, your colleagues and yourself.
- Recommend processes, policies, and procedures by evaluating desired organizational outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Work with Product to ensure your backlog is full and requirements are actionable.
- Collaborate with DevOps, Data Science, Product and Design to put out the best possible product.
- Communicate with upper management and executive team to understand the roadmap and overall software delivery and priorities.
- Code consistent, efficient, maintainable, and scalable applications and components.
Education & Experience:
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong understanding of web development fundamentals and React-based applications.
- Experience with front end testing.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- This position may have potential supervisory responsibilities in the future.
- Take ownership of your career at a tech-powered company.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!