Living Security helps organizations protect their sensitive data by reducing their #1 cybersecurity risk, human error. WE BELIEVE in security for the sake of the person. Computers will always augment human judgment, not the other way around. WE CREATE intelligence-driven security learning content that trains users to identify and react to current and emerging threats. WE DELIVER a meaningful experience, grounded in behavioral science, that is easy to understand and hard to forget.
While we take our mission seriously, we have a lot of fun while executing! We believe our clients’ success equals our success and we think of ourselves as an extension of their team and align our goals with there’s. We're looking for someone who has a passion for our clients and a client-focused mindset for value-driven, strategic improvements to join our team.Job Description
We are looking for a Lead DevOps engineer with professional experience building CI/CD pipelines, a strong understanding of zero-downtime deployments, and is obsessed with monitoring deployed applications - and keeping them up.
You will work with (and should already have experience with) a range of technologies from Docker, Serverless, and bare EC2 instances. You must feel comfortable working with infrastructure-as-code. Your primary objective is to help developers deploy quicker, but more importantly - with stability.
Automation should be your number one tool. You will help developers, customer support, and other stakeholders meet their needs through tooling - that you build.
Our customers are large enterprises. The ideal candidate will have prior knowledge of working in an enterprise environment, but be able to balance the needs of our company as a startup.Qualifications
- 5+ years experience DevOps Engineering
- 4+ years of experience in cloud technologies including AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, or other public cloud services
- 4+ years of Linux system administration experience
- 1+ year of experience leading DevOps Engineering projects or teams
- Demonstrable experience with Terraform or CloudFormation
- Experience with technologies like Containerization, Serverless, Kubernetes, modern build and deployment tools such as Jenkins, Docker, etc.
- Experience with modern relational databases like Postgres, MySQL, and Redshift
- ElasticSearch experience
- Professional Certification(s)
- 2+ years of Python scripting experience
- Experience with deploying clustered web services
- Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate with agile teams
- Bachlor's degree in software engineering, computer science, or a related information technology field
- Responsible PTO policy
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental and vision
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.